1. Do you want to drive the minivan to the movies?
3. Nietzsche collapsed in a square upon seeing a man beat a horse.
4. Do as we say.
5. Something is a proposition if and only if it has a truth value.
6. Is selfishness a virtue?
7. Universalized healthcare is Communism.
8. If you cannot understand the truth value of a claim, then it is not a proposition.
9. A democracy exists if and only if its citizens participate in autonomous elections.
10. Either I am a human or I am a dog.
11. Particle and wave behavior are properties of light.
12. Private property is a right of every American.
13. Computers have made our lives easier.
14. Treat your boss with respect.
15. The library at the local university has over 300,000 books.
16. I believe that you should do as your parents say.
17. Because the mind conditions reality, it is impossible to know the thing as such.
18. You are taking a quiz.
19. How many feet are in a mile?
20. Don’t you dare vote for universalized healthcare.