1. Robinson agrees with Aquinas’ idea that
2. Most definitions of honor regard it as having the following two elements:
3. Robinson argues that honor
4. In his discussion of virtue and honor in the military, what does Robinson consider to be the relation between integrity and magnanimity?
5. In Hill’s example, what did the wealthy eccentric man do to his yard after he bought a new house?
6. Hill uses this technique in the middle of the article to examine ideas about the human’s place within nature:
7. What is a difference between an internal good and an external good according to MacIntyre’s account?
8. Hill would claim that a lack of aesthetic perception
9. In what way would Hill’s notion of “self-acceptance” correspond to Aristotle’s conception of eudaimonia?
10. Hill claims that a fruitful way to think about the badness of destroying the environment is: